UEFA Women's Champions League holders FFC Frankfurt have been matched with Rosengård in today's quarter-final draw, while the last-four ties could be all-German and all-French affairs.
Quarter-final draw (23/24 & 30/31 March)
Wolfsburg (GER) v Brescia (ITA)
FFC Frankfurt (GER, holders) v Rosengård (SWE)
Lyon (FRA) v Slavia Praha (CZE)
Barcelona (ESP) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Semi-final draw (23/24 April & 30 April/1 May)
1 Lyon or Slavia v Barcelona or Paris
2 Wolfsburg or Brescia v Frankfurt or Rosengård
Final (26 May, Stadio Città del Tricolore, Reggio Emilia)
Winner Semi-final 2 v Winner Semi-final 1
Wolfsburg v Brescia
• Wolfsburg have won all three of their quarter-finals while Brescia are in this round for the first time.
• Brescia have the incentive of the final in Reggio Emilia, around 140km from home.
Frankfurt v Rosengård
• After two straight exits to Wolfsburg, Rosengård take on Frankfurt, who beat them at this stage in 2011/12 and the 2003/04 semi-finals.
• Frankfurt have claimed a record four titles – and are level with Rosengård's Swedish rivals and Marta's former club Umeå on a competition-best seven quarter-final victories.
Lyon v Slavia Praha
• Slavia had never previously got through a round of European competition; now they play a side who have a perfect record of six quarter-final wins.
• However, Slavia have knocked out former semi-finalists Brøndby and 2009 runners-up Zvezda-2005 to get here; can they now add the scalp of two-time champions Lyon?
Barcelona v Paris Saint-Germain
• Both these teams are in their second quarter-final, Barcelona losing to Wolfsburg in 2013/14 and Paris overcoming Glagow City last term.
• This is Barcelona and Paris's first meeting in Europe but their men's clubs have faced off in three UEFA Champions League quarter-finals: the Blaugrana prevailing in 2012/13 and 2014/15 and the French side successful in 1994/95.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.